Occupational Therapists work to develop functional skills needed for independence with play, self-care, learning and academic success, motor skill development and socialization in the home, school and community. Some of these skills include:
- Fine Motor Coordination and Visual Motor Skill Development
- Sensory Integration and Motor Planning
- Auditory and Visual Processing
- Trunk, Upper-body and Hand Muscle Strengthening
- Cognitive Development & Re-education (Abstract Reasoning, Executive Functions, etc.)
- Problem-solving & Critical Thinking
- Organizational Skills & Strategies
- Reading Comprehension & Expressive Writing Skills
- Self-care Activities (Feeding, Dressing Skills, etc.)
Help with fine-motor coordination
Does my child have an "occupation"?
What is OT?
Your child's occupation, right now, is being a successful student, family member, & friend.
Occupational Therapy (OT) helps people enhance the skills they need to successfully and independently thrive in their areas of "occupation."
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Therapy Spot Inc.
Email Us Today!
Ask questions or reserve a screen time.